Anyone with an Administrator role can export your Alerts and Updates to a CSV file in Notation Management. Please note that at this time, only Alerts and Updates can be exported.
1. Click on Settings > Notation Management
2. Click the Export arrow to access your previous exports and to create a new one.
3. Apply any filters you would like and select the Updates and Alerts you would like to export. There is a "select all" checkbox in the header.
4. Create an export by clicking the "Create..." hyperlink highlighted below
- Only Alerts and Updates will export even if other notation types are selected
- Exports will be accessible for 2 weeks after which they will expire
- Exports are static. This means if a comment is added to an alert after the export is created, it will not be reflected in the export.