Take your check-in process virtual or touchless!
For a virtual experience, you may consider...
- Placing a QR code of the check-in URL on your website for a virtual check-in process
- Sending a confirmation email to students for appointments with a link to the check-in URL for the student to check in when they are ready for the meeting
- Placing the check-in URL in a Zoom meeting request for the student to check in when they arrive
For a touchless in-person experience, print a QR code of the check-in URL on an easily accessible piece of paper and have students scan it with their phone upon arrival at your office.
To set up your check-in process with a QR code:
- Log into Locations and click on the office you would like to create a QR code for.
- Copy the URL of the check-in
- 3. Use a QR code generator to create a QR code. Here is an example, but there are many on the web.
- 4. Download or screen capture the QR code to use wherever you would like students to scan it.