What: Create a SSI/CSA Assessment Trigger
Why: To create a trigger based upon a student’s response to a SSI or CSA Assessment in Beacon.
Who on your campus can create this: Administrators
Who at Campus Labs can help with this: Support Team (Contact us through our web form) and your Consultant
When should this be set up: This can be done any time after your SSI or CSA administration is set up in Beacon
Where is this located: Settings --> Triggers --> New Trigger
How to create an SSI/CSA Assessment Trigger:
1) Log into Beacon
2) Select Settings
3) Select Triggers
4) Select the blue New Trigger button
5) Select a Data Source from the options provided
6) Within the Data Source, select a Trigger and click the blue Use this Trigger button
7) Fill out the details of your Trigger. The Name, Audience, and Notification Type fields are required.
8) Click the blue Activate Trigger button at the bottom of the page.