What: Create a Custom Question Trigger
Why: To create a trigger based upon a student’s response to a custom question in SSI or CSA Assessment in Beacon.
Who on your campus can create this: Administrators
Who at Campus Labs can help with this: Support Team (Contact us through our web form) and your Consultant
When should this be set up: This can be done any time after you create the Custom Questions and assign them to the appropriate Administrations of the SSI/CSA.
Where is this located: Settings --> Triggers --> New Trigger --> Custom Questions
How to create a Custom Question Trigger:
1) Log into Beacon
2) Select Settings
3) Select Triggers
4) Select the blue New Trigger button
5) Select the Custom Questions box
6) Select the appropriate Custom Question Trigger
7) Select the Trigger answer(s)
8) Select the specific Administration for which this should apply from the drop down list
a. Note: The Custom Question must first be assigned to the Administration of your choice before it will appear in the drop down list.
9) Select the blue Use this Trigger button
10) Fill out the details of your Custom Question Trigger. The Name, Audience, and Notification Type fields are required.
11) Click the blue Activate Trigger button